DENTAL IMPLANTS IN CORAL SPRINGS, FL
Are you looking for a more permanent alternative to dentures? If you are suffering from tooth loss, Wisdom Dental provides complete dental implant services at our Coral Springs office. Our doctors and dental support team are experts on the subject of dental implants and take pride in their ability to re-create natural-looking smiles!
How Do Dental Implants Work?
Dental implants are titanium posts implanted in your jaw that act as artificial “tooth roots," permanently anchoring your new tooth, bridge, or denture. Each implant is topped with a dental crown, providing a comfortable chewing surface, restoring the appearance of the missing tooth.
When performed by dental implant specialists, the dental implant process is safe, effective, and designed to last for life!
- Look Natural - We match the best dental implants to the rest of your teeth for a natural-looking smile.
- Don’t Hurt - Once healed, dental implants are a pain-free, permanent solution to tooth loss.
- Are Easy To Take Care Of - Dental implants are permanent - no slipping dentures or removable bridges! You can take care of your dental implants the same way you do your natural teeth, with simple brushing and flossing.
- Keep Your Mouth Healthy - Our doctors craft dental implants that fit perfectly with your natural smile, protecting your jaw bone and gums.
- Can Last A Lifetime - Your dental implants are created to last the rest of your life! No other tooth replacement solution can make that claim.
What Type Of Dental Implant Do I Need?
At Wisdom Dental, we will recommend the type of dental implant that will best relieve your tooth loss symptoms. During your consultation, we can help determine which type of dental implant will work best for your smile.
Single Dental Implant
If you’ve lost a single tooth due to decay or trauma, a single tooth implant can help you smile with confidence again. Your natural tooth will be replaced with a single titanium dental implant topped with a dental crown.
A dental implant will then replace your natural tooth’s root and surface, allowing you to smile, speak, and enjoy your favorite foods again!
Implant Retained Dentures
Implant retained dentures (also known as "overdentures") are designed to reinforce traditional dentures for a more permanent and comfortable solution. Our Coral Springs dental patients find relief from discomfort and inconvenience with these removable "snap-in" dentures that are stabilized using dental implants.
All-on-4 Dental Implants
With All-on-4® dental implants, (also known as "teeth in a day) your dental implants are stabilized together with a prosthesis that allows you to use your teeth immediately. This type of dental implant is permanent and is not removable.
If you are a good candidate for All-on-4 dental implants, you can expect to have your restored teeth in just one day!
Hybrid or Mini Dental Implants
Hybrid implant dentures are an innovative solution for patients who need to replace full rows of teeth. This restorative dental procedure consists of dentures that are permanently fixed to dental implants.
Hybrid denture implants can be the ideal solution if you currently have dentures but struggle with gum irritation.
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
There are numerous factors that can influence the cost of dental implants. We can provide you an accurate estimate after a consultation with our team. Considerations include:
- The quality, amount, and location of bone. If you require bone grafting, the total costs associated with your implants will be higher.
- The number of teeth that need to be replaced and the type of dental implant that will be used.
- Dental insurance. Some insurances cover only parts of implant treatment, or have a waiting period for eligibility.
If you’re concerned about your dental implants cost, call our Coral Springs dental practice to schedule a consultation. A consultation allows us to spend time with you so we can truly understand your oral health goals and financial considerations.
Whether you’re on a budget, have a fixed income, or aren’t sure if your dental insurance covers dental implants, we have a variety of financing plans available to you.